Pressure Transducer Simulator/Tester
A hand-held pressure transducer simulator and tester, provides a quick and easy verification and/or calibration of pressure transducers.
Also known as Delta-Cal™, this hand-held pressure transducer simulator and tester, provides a quick and easy verification and/or calibration of pressure transducers without the need of mercury manometers, including:
- Millar Mikro-Tip® Pressure Catheters
- Millar Mikro-Tip® PV Catheters (Mouse, Rat, Small & Large Animal)
- Disposable BP Transducers
- Reusable BP Transducers
- BP Transducer/Cable Kit
- Physiological Pressure Transducer
It is supplied with a non-sterile 4’ Connecting Tube and a Four-Way Stopcock with Luer Slip and an instruction manual.
- an easy to read LCD display for comparison to monitor readings
- measures full range of pressure: +/-300 mmHg (1 mmHg res)
- accuracy of +/-1% of reading or +/-1 mmHg
- a Transducer Simulator sensitivity of 5 uV/V/mmHg (+/-1%)
- operates on a standard 9 V battery
- CE mark
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.