1) Very random and rapidly changing numbers, even after calibration, without any change in the sensing environment.
2) Flat-line signal at the maximum or minimum possible voltage output.
3) Excessive drift (more than 6mmHg over 12 hours), even after cleaning with Millar approved enzymatic cleaner.
4) A visible crack in sensing membrane.
5) A visible bend in or damage to the catheter body.
If you are not seeing any of the above symptoms, but you are still unable to record a signal, further evaluation of the ADInstruments Bridge Amp
or Millar MPVS Ultra
hardware may be required.
NOTE: An evaluation fee will be charged for non-reproducible errors.