Mountain Lab- Studying the effects of stress and extreme conditions on human physiology
- 24 Nov 16
A special one hour webinar looking at the effects of tilt, exercise and high altitude on human cardio-respiratory and autonomic nervous systems, as studied at Everest Base Camp by Dr. Trevor Day and his team from Mt Royal University, Canada. In this webinar Dr. Day, Associate Professor of Physiology, will share his experiences from this exciting study and offer perspective regarding the importance of being able to record and integrate multiple data streams simultaneously.
Key topics will include:
- Recording high quality physiological data in the lab as well as in extreme environments
- Integrating and syncing a number of different physiological recordings
- Performing advanced Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis on large sets of data
- Finding relationships between different signals recorded on the same time base
- Insights into the practicality of running a scientific study up Mt Everest
Looking for a platform to integrate all your recording devices? Get a LabChart 8 demo today!
LabChart data analysis software creates a platform for all of your recording devices to work together, allowing you to acquire biological signals from multiple sources simultaneously and apply advanced calculations and plots as your experiment unfolds. With a wide range of features and extensions and specialized research modules, LabChart 8 is trusted by scientists worldwide.
More about LabChart 8 »
Try the latest LabChart iteration - LabChart Lightning! »