A special one hour webinar looking at the effects of tilt, exercise and high altitude on human cardio-respiratory and autonomic nervous systems, as studied at Everest Base Camp by Dr. Trevor Day and his team from Mt Royal University, Canada. In this webinar Dr. Day, Associate Professor of Physiology, will share his experiences from this exciting study and offer perspective regarding the importance of being able to record and integrate multiple data streams simultaneously.
Key topics will include:
- Recording high quality physiological data in the lab as well as in extreme environments
- Integrating and syncing a number of different physiological recordings
- Performing advanced Heart Rate Variability (HRV) analysis on large sets of data
- Finding relationships between different signals recorded on the same time base
- Insights into the practicality of running a scientific study up Mt Everest