C Series Microneurography System
The C Series Microneurography System allows recording and analysis of spikes from peripheral nerves (such as MSNA), muscle activity (EMG), and continuous non-invasive blood pressure waveforms and electrical nerve stimulation in human subjects.
The C Series Microneurography System provides the core elements required to get started with a Microneurography study for Human Autonomic research. This system provides all the essential microneurography amplifiers and equipment for the recording and analysis of spikes from peripheral nerves (such as MSNA), muscle activity (EMG), and continuous non-invasive blood pressure waveforms and electrical nerve stimulation in human subjects.
- One PowerLab C
- One Neuro Amp EX (supplied with a Neuro Amp EX headstage and six male Amphenol connectors)
- One Stimulus Isolator
- One single channel Bio Amp
- 3 x Front End Interfaces
- The Human NIBP Nano System (includes a Human NIBP Nano Wrist Unit, one Human NIBP Nano Height Correction Unit (HCU), and the Human NIBP Nano Interface)
- LabChart Pro Software (with a copy of the Human NIBP Device Enabler software included)
- Needle electrodes must be purchased separately and are not sold by ADInstruments. Please note that the Neuro Amp EX is not suitable for intracellular recording with glass microelectrodes.
- Finger Cuffs for the Human NIBP Nano System must be purchased separately and are available in 3 sizes: small, medium and large.
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.