Perivascular and Tubing Flow Systems
Transonic Perivascular and Tubing Flow Systems
One or Two Channel Perivascular/Tubing Flow Systems can be used to measure perivascular blood flow in a single blood vessel from a range of animal species as well as measuring tubing fluid flow.
One or Two Channel Flow Systems are available to fit any combination and configuration of Perivascular Flowmeter or Tubing Flowmeter Modules, including leaving a channel blank for future addition of another Flowmeter Module.
- C Series Instrument Interface
- LabChart Pro software
- One or Two Channel Perivascular/Tubing Flowmeter
- BNC to BNC Cable (1 m) (2)
- PowerLab C for integrating multiple devices
The Transonic Perivascular Flowmeter is used with a suitable Flowprobe, which is positioned around a single vessel, to measure blood flow. Flowprobes are available for acute or chronic studies, any vessel type, and for a range of animal species from mice through to pigs and sheep.
The Transonic Tubing Flowmeter can be used with Inline Flowsensors to measure fluid flow in laboratory tubing. These are pre-calibrated for tube type, perfusate solutions, temperature, and flow rates.
Flowprobes and Flowsensors are purchased separately; please discuss your needs with your ADInstruments representative.
- Complete flow analysis and acquisition system
- Highly accurate volume flow measurement
- Ultrasound transit-time technology – the gold standard
- Analog outputs for direct connection to Instrument Interface
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.