Metabolic (Exercise Physiology) System
Measure & analyze the physiological effects of exercise. A complete physiology recording system for monitoring cardiorespiratory and metabolic function during exercise.
Exercise Physiology Measurement & Analysis System | ADInstruments
Measure & analyze the physiological effects of exercise.
A complete physiology recording system for monitoring cardiorespiratory and metabolic function during exertion. The system records and displays continuous real-time measurements of metabolic parameters such as CO2 and O2 concentrations, airflow, temperature of respired air, ECG or EMG.
Typical applications include:
- Respiratory gas analysis
- Pulmonary function analysis
- Indirect calorimetry
- Anaerobic threshold calculations
- Temperature measurements
Included in the system:
- PowerLab C
- LabChart Pro software (which includes the Metabolic Module for calculating metabolic parameters such as VCO2, VO2, respiratory exchange ratio (RER) and minute ventilation)
- Bio Amp + C Series Front End Interface
- Gas Analyzer + C Series Front End Interface
- Gas Mixing Chamber
- Spirometer + C Series Front End Interface
- Pod Expander + C Series Front End Interface
- Thermistor Pod
- Exercise Physiology Accessory Kit
Human Exercise Physiology
Respiratory Gas Analysis
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.