Trigno Wireless Foundation System
The Trigno Wireless Foundation System is the perfect base package to build a flexible system for your wireless physiological measurement needs in movement science.
The Trigno Wireless Foundation System is the perfect base package to build a flexible system for your wireless physiological measurement needs in movement science . Using revolutionary technology created by Delsys Inc. with the flexible analysis of LabChart software the systems consist of high-performing devices designed to make surface electromyography (EMG) signal recording reliable and easy.
- A foundation data acquisition and research system at an affordable price.
- Allows flexibility in chosen data acquisition options and applications.
- Quick to setup and easy to use.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Trigno Base Station (receiver) can hold up to 16 sensors allowing easy future sensor additions.
- Patent Pending Motion Artifact Suppression.
- High 16-bit resolution and 2,000 Hz sampling rate.
- <500 µ s inter-sensor latency.
- Real-time feedback of signal strength & battery status.
- Real-time analysis options.
- Wide range of analysis views and channel calculations.
Once you have the Trigno Wireless Foundations System, you can choose from a range of up to 16 compatible Delsys Trigno sensors that transmit high quality signals wirelessly to the Trigno Base Station Receiver. Each sensor is capable of transmitting up to 40 m and has a rechargeable battery lasting a minimum of 7 hours. These signals are then directly communicated to LabChart analysis software via a Trigno Wireless Device Enabler .
Trigno Sensors (purchased separately):
- Trigno Avanti EMG + IMU Sensor
- Trigno Quattro Sensor
- Trigno Snap-Lead Sensor
- Trigno Mini Sensor
- Trigno EKG Sensor
- Trigno 4 Contact FSR Sensor
The breadth of your analysis does not have to stop there. Depending on your experimental protocol, you can add in a PowerLab solution to simultaneously acquire other physiological signals (up to 32 channels in LabChart Software) for your research.
Related research applications and solutions include:
- Exercise/respiration/breathing systems (O2, CO2, flow, pulse oximetry)
- Biopotential (facial, brain) systems - for sleep or stimulus presentation
- Human NIBP (pressure) systems
- Microneurography (SNA)
- Force/Load, Motion and Reflex studies
Related LabChart add-ons include:
- Video Capture Module for integration with real-time video.
- Event Manager Extension
- Peak Analysis Module
- HRV Module
- ECG Analysis Module
- Dose Response Module
Accessories (purchased separately):
Our Support Articles contain answers to common questions, how-tos, solutions, and documentation.
Training and Workshops
Maximize time and resources with our customized training services delivered at your facility, on your equipment, on your terms.