Beginners Guide to using Lt
Follow these six simple steps and begin engaging your students through lockdown and beyond.Log in to Lt
There are many pre-made Lt lessons available already!
Shifting your content into Lt is as simple as drag and drop!
All content in Lt is fully customizable, so you can merge existing content with your own to make the lessons you need.
If students aren’t able to access the lab, they can still access data.
It’s as easy as importing a class list.
Whether to showcase to staff or to distribute to students, you choose what is seen.
These series of 40 minute workshops will help you to become proficient with Lt’s features and education delivery tools. Each session is led by our Customer Success Managers, Arianna Boulet and Liam Farley, who will provide live coaching and practical advice that you can start using immediately in your classes.
Recorded Workshops – Video and Q&A
- Publishing & Setting Content Availability
- Example Data in Lt
- Inviting Students and Managing Student Progress
- Authoring in Lt
- Assessments and Grading in Lt
- Advanced Authoring in Lt
- Your Lt Questions Answered (North America)
- Your Lt Questions Answered (Australia and NZ)
- Your Lt Questions Answered (UK)
- Transitioning your content into Lt
- Resources for authoring:
- Use sections for students in the same course: Managing sections in Lt
- Alternatively, set up separate courses: Setting up an Lt Course
Can I integrate Lt with my Learning Management System (LMS)?
Yes, though can use csv files to quickly invite your students or transfer grades to your LMS, and then set up integration later. If you'd like to integrate right away, see the articles below for each of the three LMS' that integrate with Lt.
How do I make a logo image for my instance?
Create an instance logo