LabChart 8.1.2 (Mac) now includes Preset Comments, one of LabChart’s most vital features for streamlining your laboratory procedure. Utilizing present comments, investigators can designate comments to be automatically entered for annotation of data. The comments can be initialized by keyboard shortcuts, digital inputs on the rear of some PowerLab models, the external trigger of a PowerLab, and the initiation of a LabChart stimulator protocol. Users can save time in typing each comment required for annotation, ensure accuracy in timing, and find more confidence in their results by utilizing this feature.
- General user interface and stability improvements.
- Improved stability of modules when analyzing while sampling.
Chart and Scope View
- Improved responsiveness of the Movie View marker.
- Reinstated the ability to make a selection when sampling.
- Reinstated Scope macro commands.
Reinstated the ability to selectively import channels from EDF files.